Royal Development For Gas Works & Contracting
02-6323236Call, 80074427 (Toll Free)Call80074427Call02-6337267
Royal Development for Gas Works established in 1994 is principally engaged in Design, Supply and Installation of Central Gas System Works all throughout UAE with an objective to become the foremost Central Gas System Company in the Middle East. General Manager Eng. Mohammed Mansoura has been an instrumental part in the growth of the organization. We execute projects based on NFPA standards, British standards and IGEM standards. Our current projects are being executed in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Al Ain, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujeirah.
At present with a work force of more than 300 employees, including professionally trained Engineers and Technicians are overlooking ongoing projects. Till date we have successfully completed and handed over more than 2400 projects to the local authorities (Civil Defense, JAFZA, ADNOC & GASCO). Royal Gas is servicing more than 1800 projects all over UAE including Maintenance and LPG/Propane Filling, maintaining its status as one of the fastest growing Central Gas Distribution companies in the nation with 24/7 services.
Royal Gas has installed more than 6,500,000.00 liters capacity of Propane Gas Tanks in around 1800 projects all over United Arab Emirates.
We supply 33,000,000.00 liters of Liquefied Petroleum Gas annually to various Commercial and Residential Projects in U.A.E by our fleet of gas tankers.
Our services varies from Turn Key Jobs to Design, Procurement, Construction, Operation & Maintenance of all types of developments such as:
* LNG Vaporization Stations & Reservoirs
* LPG Stations & Reservoirs
* SNG Stations & Mixing Plants
* CNG Stations (Mother & Daughter stations)
* High, Medium & low pressure transmission gas line
* City Gas Distribution Networks
* Pressure Reduction and metering Stations (PRMS) & City Gates
* Strategic Valves Control & Scada Systems
* Internal Developments Networks
* Emergency, Operation, Maintenance, Supply of Gas, Metering, Billing & Collections