Perfumes in Abu Dhabi
Top Perfumes Companies in abu dhabi
- Abdul Samed Al Qurashi Perfume, Abu Dhabi, Contact: 02-6663385
- Abul Kalam Oud and Perfume, Abu Dhabi, Contact: 02-6314994
- Al Anwar Perfume, Abu Dhabi, Contact: 02-6326647
- Al Fayhaa Perfume & Watches, Abu Dhabi, Contact: 02-6353673
- Al Ghoori Perfumes And Cosmetics LLC, Abu Dhabi, Contact: 02-6349943
- Al Haramain Perfumes LLC, Abu Dhabi, Contact: 02-6225919
- Al Mahmoud Oud Musk & Perfumes, Abu Dhabi, Contact: 02-6815455
- Al Momaiaz Royal Perfumes, Abu Dhabi, Contact: 02-6212787
- Al Najah Company LLC, Abu Dhabi, Contact: 02-6346065
- Al Najah Company LLC, Abu Dhabi, Contact: 02-6351150
Perfumes come in various fragrances of floral scents they contain extracts of jasmine, rose, lily etc. Scents which include extracts of wood and oceanic flavors are extracted from a natural source. These fragrances are synthetically made in laboratories using chemical extracts to produce a natural aroma. Scents contain a mixture of perfume and alcohol in equal proportion whereas deodorants contain a mixture of less perfume and more alcohol. Perfumes contain extracts of aromatic compounds which contribute to a pleasant fragrance. Deodorants are stored in cans which are filled with compressed liquid perfume in the form of gas. Scents which contain extracts of fruits are used as room fresheners.
Perfumes retailers explain about each fragrance to customers and provide free samples for them. Customers can choose a fragrance which suits their taste, some perfume retailers manufacture their own scents. Earthy scents provide a warm and intimate fragrance, these scents are made up of a mixture of sandalwood and spices. Some perfumes have traces of antiseptic compounds which act as antibacterial repellents. Most perfume manufacturing companies use chemicals which do not cause harm to the skin. There are over 8,500 fragrances available in the world out of which 6,000 contain natural extracts. Perfumes are manufactured by mixing natural oil and ether or benzene, this mixture further undergoes the process of steam distillation, solvent extraction, maceration and blending. Some popular locations to find companies which sell perfumes in Abu Dhabi are Khalidiya, Madinat shopping centre, Musaffah, Al Green Tower, New market, Hamdan Bin Mohd Street, Al Nasr Street, Electra Street, Khalifa Street, Defense road, Darat UI Miah and Hamed centre.