Calibration Services in UAE
Top Calibration Services Companies in uae
- Aczet Instruments LLC, Dubai, Contact: 04-2258929
- Quality Technical Services, Abu Dhabi, Contact: 02-5506041
- Inkal Technical Solutions, Abu Dhabi, Contact: 02-5575865
- Royal Technical Equipment Trading LLC, Dubai, Contact: 04-2346652
- Anaum International Electronics LLC, Abu Dhabi, Contact: 02-5537701
- Technical Equipment Company LLC, Abu Dhabi, Contact: 02-6653335
- Veetech Instrumentation & Control Service LLC, Abu Dhabi, Contact: 02-5557390
- Al Badri Traders Co LLC, Abu Dhabi, Contact: 02-6789956
- Progressive Technology and Services LLC, Abu Dhabi, Contact: 02-5555491
- Arrow Balanced Calibration Services LLC, Abu Dhabi, Contact: 052-2207276
About Calibration Services
Calibration is the process of measuring the accuracy of a machine device or instrument. It is a very important process which eliminates the risk of error. Companies which provide calibration services make sure that your mechanical instruments show correct readings and are free of error. They follow different types of calibration methods such as pressure calibration, electrical calibration and temperature calibration. Pressure calibration is the most widely used method where gas and hydraulic pressure are used along with a number of pressure balances to test the appliance. Some instruments which can be calibrated in this manner are barometers, analog and digital pressure gauges, transmitters and test gauges.
Companies which provide calibration services follow an electrical calibration method which involves measuring voltage, current frequency and resistance. This method is also used to measure the resistance of the instrument effectively. Electrical calibration is done on Multi-meters, counter timers, insulation testers, loop testers and data loggers. Mechanical calibration is a tedious process but is a very effective method it is the process of manually checking the appliance by performing zero error correction. Appliances which can be manually tested are weight scales, torque wrenches, scales, accelerators, tachometers and load cells.
Companies which provide calibration services test thermometers, thermistors, thermal cameras, infrared meters, chambers, weather stations and data acquisition systems. They perform temperature calibration in a controlled environment. Other methods of calibration include water flow calibration, oil flow calibration, air velocity calibration and air flow calibration. Some popular locations to get in touch with companies which provide calibration services in UAE are Al Nakheel road, Al Quoz Industrial area, Latif Bin Hamdan Street, Mussafah 4, Golden square Deira, Umm Al Quwain and Salam Street.